Your Wedding Florist Agreement
Once you have chosen your wedding florist, plan a second appointment to review recommendations and budget.
The following are suggested items that should be included in your wedding florist agreement:
- Name and contact information (mailing address, telephone, cell phone, e-mail address, etc.) for you and the florist.
- Date, times and locations of your wedding ceremony and reception.
- An itemized list of all the flower arrangements, number of arrangements, colors and flower preferences.
- Flower alternatives, should a specific bloom be unavailable for your wedding. Include any unacceptable substitutions.
- A list of items (vases, trellises, etc.) that the florist will supply. Include the rental, delivery and set-up prices for each, if applicable.
- Name of the florist/designer who will be delivering and setting up the flowers for your ceremony/reception.
- Arrival times for set-up at the ceremony/reception sites. Include instructions on who will meet the florist at the sites along with contact numbers.
- Where and when the bouquets and boutonnieres should be delivered.
- Total cost and payment schedule.
- Deposit amount and due date.
- Balance amount and due date.
- Cancellation/refund policy.
Aboutflowers.com is hosted by the Society of American Florists, the U.S. floral industry trade association. Click below to find a local SAF member florist to send flowers, roses and gifts for delivery.