Be sure to collect email and mobile numbers with every Valentine’s Day — so you can follow-up with a thank-you and an effort to secure the customer’s repeat business. Try popping one of these messages into an e-mail or text.
- “Thanks for sharing the love this Valentine’s Day! Here’s a gift for you. Show this message when you stop by our shop and we’ll give you a FREE flower!”
- “Valentine’s Day is over, but you can share the love year-round. Use these coupons and save!”
- On March 8…celebrate all the women in your life. Save x% on 2 or more Women’s Day bouquets.
- They back you up all year round. Show your appreciation with flowers. Administrative Professionals Week
is April 24-30. Get 1 free local delivery with this coupon.
- Mother’s Day is May 8, but why wait? Send flowers today! More than one Mom to love? Save XX on your second bouquet.