The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has issued a rule that will now require employers of 250 employees or more to submit detailed annual reports of workplace injuries and illnesses for publication online — something that, until now, employers h... Read more
- Presidential Election Colors Design, Floral Trends for 2017
- New Rules Dramatically Increase Overtime Threshold
- Celebrated Hip Hop Producer Calls Flowers Addicting
- First Lady’s Luncheon Highlights Blooms and Foliage from Five States
- Hey, Senator: Wanna See a Flower Shop?
- Florists Score High Profile Coverage Leading up to Mother’s Day
- New Study Provides Insights on Three Generations of Flower Buyers
- Flowers Get a Nod from Two National Groups
- Florists Work Hard for Mother’s Day Dollars
The (relative) slowdown after Mother’s Day and before the busy fall months may be a good time to remind staff of a key sales philosophy for higher transactions: offer the best solution, not the lowest price. “Selling the best solution is no... Read more
Grab attention the traditional way. SAF’s eye-catching postcards feature gorgeous custom photography on the front and a positive message about flowers on the back. Customize the postcards with your shop’s information and a special offer. For example, the back of the “Se... Read more
Access Technology Knowledge Base
Ready to tackle those technology tasks? We’re here to help. SAF continues to compile a massive knowledge base of content and we’ve curated this library into six areas of focus — Click on link below to access the library.