Without any major floral holidays demanding your attention, summer’s a fine time to target areas for potential growth, such as corporate work.
This summer, make it your mission to court businesses. Commercial accounts could mean weekly lobby pieces, flowers for board meetings and special events, birthday and thank you gifts for employees — or more. SAF has the tools to help you capture more of this profitable market, including:
- University research to prove flowers and plants benefit a company’s bottom line
- Company profile forms to acquire background information on client preferences for floral and plant purchases
- Customer satisfaction surveys to keep current corporate clients and attract new ones
- Rolodex cards to put your shop right at your business clients’ finger tips
- Discount cards to provide an extra incentive for business clients to order from your shop
- Fliers to spread the news about the benefits of flowers and plants in the workplace
- Workplace photos to use on your website or newsletters
Check it all out here.