Thank Your PR Fund Supporters
The SAF Fund for Nationwide Public Relations funds nationwide PR efforts that promote flowers and florists to consumers through groundbreaking research and media outreach as well as www.aboutflowers.com, www.aboutflowersblog.com and www.nationalfloristdirectory.com.
Its success is possible thanks to contributions from the industry leaders listed below. Wholesalers give 5 cents per case of hardgoods purchased from suppliers who match those contributions. Growers and importers also participate through monthly contributions.
If your supplier is on this list, thank them!
- Amato Wholesale Florist
- Baisch and Skinner Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Bay State Farm Direct Flowers
- Cleveland Plant & Flower Co.
- Dreisbach Wholesale Florist
- DWF Wholesale Florist Co.
- FiftyFlowers, Inc.
- Flora Fresh, Inc.
- Greenleaf Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Len Busch Roses
- Mayesh Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Pikes Peak of Texas, Inc.
- Reeves Floral Products Inc.
- Sieck Floral Group
- Tommy’s Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Zieger & Sons, Inc.
- Burnaby Lake Greenhouses
- Holland America Flowers, LLC
- Ocean View Flowers
- Oregon Flowers, Inc.
- Pyramid Flowers, Inc.
- Sun Valley Floral Group
- Washington Bulb Co., Inc.
- Alders Wholesale Florist
- Berkeley Florist Supply Co. in Miami
- Dillon Floral Corporation
- Frank Adams Wholesale Florist Inc.
- Louisiana Wholesale Florists, Inc.
- Mueller Supply Inc.
- Schaefer Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Berwick Offray LLC/CSS Industries, Inc.
- Lion Ribbon Co., Inc./CSS Industries, Inc.
- Green Point Nurseries, Inc.
- Ensign Wholesale Floral
- GA State Wholesale
- Gassafy Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- GM Floral Co.
- Jacobson Floral
- Massa Distributing Company
- Mears Floral Products
- Miller Sales Wholesale Distributor
- Chrysal Americas
- Garcia Group, Inc./Floral Pak Co.
- Garcia Group, Inc./Plus One Imports
- Reliant Ribbons, Bows & Trims
- California Protea Association
- Resendiz Brothers, LLC
- Shirley’s Flower Studio
- Coward & Glisson Wholesale Florists
- LaSalle Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Metro Floral Wholesale, Inc.
- Rojahn & Malaney Co.
- Seagroatt Riccardi, Ltd.
- Younger & Son Inc.
- Sole Farms
We thank these companies who voluntarily contribute to the SAF Fund for Nationwide Public Relations, which promotes flowers and florists to consumers through groundbreaking research and media outreach as well as Aboutflowers.com, AboutflowersBlog.com and NationalFloristDirectory.com.
Please consider supporting the fund — we need your help to increase opportunities for floral promotion to the consumer. (800) 336-4743; email@example.com.
Last updated: April 2019