Thank Your PR Fund Supporters
The SAF Fund for Nationwide Public Relations funds nationwide PR efforts that promote flowers and florists to consumers through groundbreaking research and media outreach as well as www.aboutflowers.com, www.aboutflowersblog.com and www.nationalfloristdirectory.com.
Its success is possible thanks to contributions from the industry leaders listed below. Wholesalers give 5 cents per case of hardgoods purchased from suppliers who match those contributions. Growers and importers also participate through monthly contributions.
If your supplier is on this list, thank them!
- Amato Wholesale Florist
- Baisch and Skinner Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Bay State Farm Direct Flowers
- Cleveland Plant & Flower Co.
- Dreisbach Wholesale Florist
- DWF Wholesale Florist Co.
- FiftyFlowers, Inc.
- Flora Fresh, Inc.
- Greenleaf Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Hillcrest Garden, Inc.
- Len Busch Roses
- Mayesh Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Mueller Supply Inc.
- Pikes Peak of Texas, Inc.
- Sieck Floral Group
- The Roy Houff Company
- Tommy’s Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Allied Growers, Inc.
- Berkeley Florist Supply Co. in Miami
- Dillon Floral Corporation
- Ensign Wholesale Floral
- Frank Adams Wholesale Florist Inc.
- GM Floral Co.
- Gassafy Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Henry C. Alders Wholesale Florist
- Inland Wholesale Flowers, Inc.
- J.B. Parks Wholesale Florist
- Jacobson Floral
- Louisiana Wholesale Florists, Inc.
- Mears Floral Products
- Metro Floral Wholesale, Inc.
- Miller Sales Wholesale Distributor
- Reeves Floral Products Inc.
- Schaefer Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Seagroatt Riccardi, Ltd.
- Berwick Offray LLC/CSS Industries, Inc.
- Chrysal Americas
- Garcia Group, Inc./Floral Pak Co.
- Garcia Group, Inc./Plus One Imports
- Lion Ribbon Co., Inc./CSS Industries, Inc.
- Reliant Ribbons, Bows & Trims
- Dramm & Echter
- Green Point Nurseries, Inc.
- Sole Farms
- Coward & Glisson Wholesale Florists
- LaSalle Wholesale Florist, Inc.
- Younger & Son Inc.
We thank these companies who voluntarily contributed $165,000 in 2016 to the SAF Fund for Nationwide Public Relations, which promotes flowers and florists to consumers through groundbreaking research and media outreach as well as Aboutflowers.com, AboutflowersBlog.com and NationalFloristDirectory.com.
Please consider supporting the fund — we need your help to increase opportunities for floral promotion to the consumer. (800) 336-4743; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: May 2018