Give your marketing approach some summer sizzle. The Society of American Florists’ professional designed marketing tools make it easy to keep your name in front of customers. Enhance your shop window and displays with creative, eye-catching posters and banners. Alert current and potential customers to your shop’s services and specials with postcards. Use them with matching statement stuffers and posters to create a professional promotional campaign and really drives your message home. To order professional marketing materials, go to the SAF store.
Need inspiration for adding SAF’s direct mail pieces to your marketing mix? Here are a few ideas:
- Include a postcard or statement stuffer with every order. On the back, offer a discount on their next purchase.
- Send a thank-you postcard to customers a week after fulfilling their order. Include a discount or invite them in for a free flower.
- Send a postcard to the recipient that asks if they enjoyed their gift. Include an incentive to invite them your shop to purchase something for themselves.
- In a direct mail piece, let customers know that for referring a friend, they’re entered in a drawing for a free arrangement or a larger prize, such as a delivery once a month for a year.
- Put a discount or “good for one free flower with your purchase” on the back and drop off statement stuffers at the reception desk of nearby offices to be distributed to employees.
Plus, SAF members can download free materials — such as print ads, photos, social media graphics, fliers, web banners and more — that match many of the poster, postcard and statement stuffer designs at safnow.org/kits.