These fliers offer the opportunity to advertise your business for Women’s Day. Add your shop information to the bottom of the fliers and print them in color. Hand them out at bridal shows, include them in invoices, tack them to bulletin boards at gyms and beauty salons, and keep a stack by your cash registrar.
Recommended Printing Instructions:
- Click the image of the flier you want to download.
- Save the PDF to your desktop or in another file on your computer.
- Take the PDF file to your print shop or copy center.
- Ask your print shop or copy center to add your shop’s information — shop name, logo, address, phone, Web site, and any special offers — in the space at the bottom.
- Use 70-lb. white paper stock.
If you have Photoshop, you can customize it yourself:
- After you saved the PDF to your computer, open Photoshop.
- Then choose “File” and “Open” to select your PDF.
- In the “Import PDF” box, change the Resolution to 300 pixels/inch and the Mode to CMYK.