March 1, 2022
The PFCI Board of Trustees reviews nomination letters annually during its spring meeting in March and determines the recipient by a unanimous decision. Nominations are kept on file for three years. The Tommy Bright Award is presented at the SAF Annual Convention.
To nominate a PFCI member for the Tommy Bright Award for lifetime achievement in floral presentation, send a nomination letter to:
Society of American Florists
1001 North Fairfax Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22316
Tommy Bright Award
Nominee Should Be:
- A presenter whose body of work is well known and respected
- An educator and teacher
- Someone who is knowledgeable about all facets of the floral industry
- A person whose business reputation is beyond reproach
- A member in good standing of PFCI for at least 10 years
- PFCI Board of Trustees members are ineligible for nomination during their term as Trustee.