Your Online Brand Video Series
Technology is Business Strategy
Investing in great technology is essential to survive and thrive in today’s digital economy. We’ve curated SAF’s recent technology content into six focus areas, each including direct links to relevant articles. And we’ll continue adding — or deleting articles, to provide you the best information.
SAF members can chat with us about specific technology challenges to your business? Give us a call at (800) 336-4743 ext. 210 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data & Payment Security
You may have the latest software and hardware to house data — your business’s most precious asset, but without proper security, you’re a hack waiting to happen. Protect your business!
Website & SEO
The shop’s online presence starts with the website and how easy it is found by your customers. Learn all the best website and search engine optimization practices.
Software & Hardware
Better shop productivity is usually a matter of finding the right software and hardware tools.
- Video, Photo Uploads: Workflows that Work, March 2015 Plugged In
- Videographer in the House, October 2014 Plugged In
- Pulp-Free HR: Put Down that Spreadsheet, June 2014 Plugged In
- Get Your Shutter Up to Speed, March 2014 Plugged In
- XP’s Big Exit, December 2013 Plugged In
- Time to Go Google (Apps)? November 2013 Plugged In
Social Media & Online References
Need to boost brand online and drive business to your website? Stay on top of the latest social trends and best practices.
- Insta-Brand, December 2014 Plugged In
- Be a Video Star, September 2014 Plugged In
- Defy Your Size Online, June 2014 Feature
- Reaping the Payoff of PPC, May 2014 Plugged In
- The Perks of Pay-Per-Click, April 2014 Plugged In
- Help for Yelp, January 2014 Plugged In
- Google’s A+ Social Platform, August 2013 Plugged In
- From Fee to Free: The Basics of Promoted Posts, January 2013 Plugged In
More than 80 percent of the US population — ie your customers, have a smartphone in their pocket or purse. And are starting to buy stuff using it. Don’t be left behind of this extraordinary trend.
Point of Sale & Shop Technology
Technology productivity is not all social and web. It’s equally important to keep technology at shop up to date as well.