The Society of American Florists makes promoting International Women’s Day (annually March 8) easy with strategic advice, a promotional video, graphics, suggested social media text, and more — all free for SAF members at safnow.org/WomensDay.
SAF will promote Women’s Day flowers on social media. Simply share Facebook.com/AboutFlowers posts and Twitter.com/FlowerFactor tweets. In addition, SAF will run paid promotions of a new YouTube video to help raise awareness of flowers for the occasion.
To help members promote their shops and flowers for Women’s Day, SAF’s Women’s Day Resource Center provides suggested sample messages post on Facebook.
Here are a few of them:
- Watch what happens when women get a surprise. Women’s Day is March 8th. #petalitforward https://youtu.be/xNtizYdI3zE
- Celebrate Women’s Day on March 8. Honor, respect and love translate so beautifully with flowers. ((Link to your shop website))
- We can help you say THANK YOU this Women’s Day, March 8. ((Link to your shop website))
- Women’s Day is March 8. Giving flowers is a sophisticated way to recognize workplace accomplishments. A mixed floral arrangement of reds, rich oranges and fuchsias inspires and energizes. ((Link to your shop website))
- Women’s Day is March 8. Make your wife smile! Send her special flowers. What are her favorite – the varieties at your wedding, flowers you sent her when you first started dating or the ones she buys for herself? What is her favorite color? ((Link to your shop website))