Having a hard time keeping up with Facebook? You’re not alone. That’s why the Society of American Florists partners with Crystal Vilkaitis, a retail social media expert and the owner of Crystal Media. Through the partnership, SAF members enjoy a special 10 percent discount off Crystal Media’s new Live Facebook Training program. Enrollment ends Aug. 15 with the first of nine sessions starting Aug. 22.
Vilkaitis covers “Your Digital Brand” for Floral Management, and she is a featured speaker at SAF Palm Beach 2017, SAF’s 133rd Annual Convention, Sept. 6-9 at The Breakers in Florida, and SAF’s 1-Day Profit Blast in Boston on Sept. 23. Vilkaitis presented the SAF WebBlasts “3 Tips for Social Media Success” and “3 Ways to Find New Customers Using Facebook & Instagram Ads.” Members can watch both WebBlasts free at safnow.org/webinars.
During Crystal Media’s new Live Facebook Training program, Vilkaitis will walk through everything a business owner needs to know about Facebook. Participants will learn how to:
- Inspire your Facebook audience to purchase
- Drive more people to your in-store events
- Target new and current customers with timely promotions
- Build posts that create scroll-stopping attention and thumbs up action
- Measure real business outcomes like foot traffic and sales
- Have more personalized conversations with customers
- Create engaging ad campaigns and master Facebook ad tools
- Build your presence on Facebook
Crystal Media’s Live Facebook Training program is available at an introductory price of $597 (regularly priced at $797). SAF members save an additional 10 percent — making the price $537. This offer ends Aug. 15, with the first of nine sessions starting on Aug. 22. For details and to enroll, click here and use coupon code SAFLiveFB to save 10 percent at checkout.