Join floral pros from all industry segments to experience three days of world class business training, creative inspiration and networking with 400+ peers.
More than a dozen educational sessions will cover:
• Consumer Buying Behavior • Capitalizing on Trends • Building and Evolving Your Brand • Company Culture • Retaining Talent •
Pay 50% now and 50% on August 18, 2023!
Contact Amanda Roberts to set up an installment payment plan.
Hotel and Travel Information
Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
6902 E Greenway Pkwy
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Reserve your room
Room Rate: $238 single/double (includes a discounted resort fee of $19/day, normally $40/day)
Cut Off Date: August 7, 2023
Resort fee includes:
- Resort wide premium wireless internet access in guest rooms, meeting and public spaces
- Expanded shuttle service to Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter shopping and dining districts
- Access to Agave, Arizona Spa facilities, run concierge, and boot camp, yoga and wellness walk classes
- Tennis, Pickleball and basketball court privileges including equipment rental
- Complimentary 2 hour bike rental per registered guest, per day
- Complimentary s’mores (Friday and Saturday from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
Book Your Room EARLY!
The SAF room block will sell out. The rate will be valid 3 days pre and post of the convention dates (September 6-9), depending on availability.
Always book your SAF hotel rooms using the information posted above.
If you receive a phone call from any company claiming they are a responsible for SAF housing, it is a scam.
If you have any questions about hotel rooms for SAF’s events, please contact SAF’s Laura Weaver at 703-838-5221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is 19.3 miles away from the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa. Contact 480-624-1000 to inquire about transportation options and fees.
SAF Convention Registration Fee Covers:
- 23 different Educational Sessions – choose the sessions you attend targeted to your business needs.
- First Timers Reception*
- Presidents Welcome Reception
- Kick Off Breakfast
- Outstanding Varieties Competition Viewing**
- Supplier Expo Viewing**
- Innovation Breakfast
- All Industry Sessions
- Next Gen Reception
- Business Session & Keynote Breakfast
- Sylvia Cup Competition Viewing
- Stars of the Industry Awards Experience
* For first-time attendees
**additional fee for exhibiting
Convention Registration/Refund Policy
Written cancellation requests postmarked before August 18 will be refunded less a 15 percent handling charge. No refunds after September 1.
Our sponsorship packages and branding opportunities have been created so all types of companies can support the convention and benefit from the exposure. We encourage new ideas and creativity. Contact us if your company has specific ideas.
Connect with buyers one-on-one from your own tabletop exhibit during this stand-alone, can’t-miss convention event. The supplier expo attracts both exhibitors and attendees internationally to learn about the best and brightest products and services in the floral industry!