Looking for a fun way to show the power of flowers and engage your social media followers and customers? Share this poignant video showcasing the smile-generating impact of the Petal It Forward effort. Copy and paste the video’s link https://youtu.be/kyJdnO0q8IA into your status updates.
Here are suggested Facebook posts and Tweets to go along with it:
- Cure your winter blues! Watch this: https://youtu.be/kyJdnO0q8IA
- Need a pick me up? Watch these random acts of kindness and share the love! https://youtu.be/kyJdnO0q8IA
- Beat the winter blahs with flowers! Watch this: https://youtu.be/kyJdnO0q8IA
- It’s not magic – it’s science! Flowers make people happy! Watch this experiment: https://youtu.be/kyJdnO0q8IA
- Flowers create connection, even among strangers. See how! https://youtu.be/kyJdnO0q8IA
The Society of American Florists created the two-minute video showing the emotional responses to the Petal It Forward https://safnow.org/saf-prompts-nation-petal-forward/effort in October. The video has racked up nearly 223,000 views, nearly 200 likes, and dozens of positive comments from consumers to date — and those numbers continue to rise.
“Now is a great time for retailers, wholesalers, growers and suppliers looking for ways to promote their businesses, the floral industry and the benefits of flowers, to share the Petal It Forward video on social media,” said Jennifer Sparks, SAF’s vice president of marketing, “It makes you to want to give flowers, and that’s the message we want to leave with consumers, especially with Valentine’s Day and Women’s Day around the corner.”