While you and your staff can still recall details, hold a team debrief on what went right, what went wrong and simply what could be better with Mother’s Day.
Floral finance wiz Derrick Myers, CPA, CFP, PFCI, of Crockett Myers has recommendations for a productive debrief.
“If you want ideas from your staff, you have to do it positively,” Myers said. “No matter how outlandish an idea seems, write it down. It could be one of the best gems you pull out of the whole meeting.”
- What worked this Mother’s Day that we need to do more of next year?
- What could we have done better, or possibly eliminate?
- Should we market any differently next year?
- What could have been great if only…?
- Did we offer too few or too many product offerings for the holiday?